Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Piko finished and Headphone shots

So I just got back from class, and I'm about to head off to ship Piko ~!

I say this with every costume, but it's true, I learn so much every time I make something new and different. The most vital portion of knowledge I got from the Piko costume was about costume lighting... as in, how to make things light up. There were many options but, ultimately, it came down to what materials were the lightest to use for what the customer needed. Long story short, I learned the magic of button batteries (very small batteries, as you may guess) and the importance of watts, amps and voltage (oh geeze, sounds like my stage lighting class, but seriously... it kinda was) -  The photos below show the results of button batteries and super small LED's --


Note: Model is not me. My hair is not quite as amazing as my roomates.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks awesome- superb work =D And your roommate really does have awesome hair!

    ReplyDelete