Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Show Opening so Slight Delay in Email Schedule

Actually, it means a return to my normal emailing schedule. This week a new show opens (tomorrow night, to be exact) so my response to emails will return normally on *Friday Morning*.  Please be patient as the show opens and I return to my normal mail check schedule.


Some Quick Updates While I have the opportunity:

Piko: I will be sending the payment information on Friday Morning (If not sooner. As well as the payment via Paypal by the evening *after* hearing back from you. The short wait I was talking about was the few days it took between Monday and now ^^  )

Mitsuki: The wig order was placed ~! Success!

Bleach: The obi will be made stiff as you requested. <3! As well as the use of the discussed fabrics :) Thank you!



Thank you everyone~!

No comments:

Post a Comment