Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tornadoes in NC

 At first, the news taught us that it was 60 tornadoes. Currently calculations bring it to be only 24 in NC, I wonder if the others were ones that did not touch down or ones created by the storm as a whole. In any case, this is the storm that hit NC last weekend. I wanted to make a short post about it, linking a little information for those of you were may be curious.

Here: WRAL 

 Although my family did get quite a bit of property damage (power at my fathers didn't return for several days), everyone is safe thanks to God and the apt warnings from our local weather service. It was frightening none-the-less >< !

1 comment:

  1. v.v;; All these tornadoes... Just poppin' out of nowhere. tsktsktsk!
    I'm glad everything is alright though!! It sure does sound frightening. o.o
    Hopefully you'll get everything fixed up in no time. Good luck! ^-^

    ReplyDelete